About our Founder & Owner
Who she is
Director Monalisa Dupiton has been a compassionate caregiver for over 25 years. She has extensive experience as a Charge Nurse, Nurse Practice Educator, Dementia Trainer, and Alzheimer’s Unit Manager. Her passion for working with patients in rehabilitation and Home Care settings inspired her to found her own health care organization with compassion and understanding as its guiding principles. She remains closely connected to Epic Wellness clients and staff at a grassroots level in order to ensure the highest standard of care and a fair, supportive organizational culture throughout.
“…my family and neighborhood life was all about the local community—using your talents to help make it a better place. My parents’ dedication to serving others have taught me that two of life’s most precious gifts can only be ‘purchased’ with diligence and integrity: meaningful work that makes a real difference in the world and the joy of connecting with people on a deeply human level.
It was these things…
along with the support of my loving husband and business partner–have become the underpinnings of my own life’s work and the foundation for Epic Wellness as a compassionate, effective service organization that gives back to the community.”
– Monalisa Dupiton
About our services
Home, Health & Companion Care
Skilled medical care is crucial to good health, but true wellness and optimal quality of life can only be achieved through a balance of multiple disciplines. Regular exercise, compliance with prescription medicines, a balanced diet, meaningful social interaction–these are just a few of the things that we all require to be well. This is why Epic Wellness offers a full range of care services that address the mind as well as the body, and creates a detailed, custom Care Plan for each and every one of its clients.
Consulting & Staffing Services
To advance our mission of promoting the highest quality, holistic and kindness-based care in the broader community, we also offer consulting and staffing services to fellow healthcare organizations, from growing startups to well-established agencies. Get access to the best healthcare workers in the field, as well as expert guidance on organizational leadership, industry compliance and other challenges from practicing professionals with over 25 years of experience.
Our Care Services
- Skilled Medical Care, Including:
- Wound Care
- Stroke Recovery
- Pediatric Care
- Administration of IV Fluids & Medications
- Medical Appointment & Hospital Accompaniment
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
- Hospice Support
- Personal Care & Assistance with Daily Living
- Companion Care
- Respite Care
- Household Management
Yoga for Seniors
Skilled medical care is crucial to good health, but true wellness and optimal quality of life can only be achieved through a balance of multiple disciplines. Regular exercise, compliance with prescription medicines, a balanced diet, meaningful social interaction-
WHAT DO WE MEAN BY “TREATING THE ‘WHOLE PERSON’”?
- Going wherever we are needed. We treat clients in whatever the place they call home, whether that’s a house, an apartment, an assisted living facility, or a nursing home.
- Offering quality companion care and wellness classes. In addition to skilled nursing, we offer options such as yoga for seniors – to promote an active lifestyle and improved quality of life.
- Matching your loved one with the right caregivers. We conduct an in-depth assessment of each of our clients and select staff that we feel will not only meet their individual care needs but also understand and connect well with them.
- Supporting family caregivers and guardians. Your perspective as a family member or conservator is crucial to providing the best possible care. That’s why we insist on giving your insight and feedback the attention–and action–it deserves.
- Going above and beyond. Whether your loved one is reaching for a hand to hold or another blanket to keep them warm, we are committed to meeting their individual and ever-changing needs, and willing to go the extra mile to get there.