CPR/AED & First Aid Training Certification Course for the Corporate Environment
Each course is taught by a certified EMS Safety Select Instructor
Save a life, get certified.
Each student will receive a student workbook during training and to keep as a post-class reference. Each person receives an EMS Safety certification card that is valid for 2 years from the issue date. Bloodborne Pathogen certifications are valid for a year.
Courses & Certifications available for:
- First Aid
- CPR & AED
- CPR, AED & First Aid
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Childcare CPR, AED, First Aid
- Caregiver CPR, AED, First Aid
- BLS for Healthcare Providers and Professional Rescuers
During each course you will:
- Receive hands-on training with CPR manikins, AED training units, first aid supplies and more.
- View course videos
- Have your skills reviewed and tested one-on-one with the instructor
- Complete a written exam, if required by your industry
- Learn valuable life-saving skills to use at work, at home and in the community
Ready to get started? Call Us at 978.252.3820 or fill out the form below to get started.