Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide exceptional, compassionate home care to our clients in the Leominster area.
Under the supervision of a registered nurse, provides quality care to patients and performs technical skilled care in patient’s home in compliance with nursing standards, federal, state, local government regulations and company clinical policies.
Direct of Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN) Designee
- Provides direct and individualized nursing care to assigned patients based on nursing standards and under the supervision of the Director of Nursing and/or a Registered Nurse designee.
- Ensures quality and safe delivery of home health services to patients/clients and families/caregivers.
- Implements plan of care formulated by a Physician and Registered Nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient/client and family caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Maintains a safe and healthy working environment and uses safe work methods and procedures in accordance with company clinical standards.
- Participates in coordination of home health services with Registered Nurse and clinical management.
- Assists patient in learning appropriate self-care activities
- Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
- Documents and reports activity as required.
- Licensed Practical Nurse license through the State Board of Nursing
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse program
- Minimum one year’s nursing experience, preferably including home care
- Strong physical stamina and mental health, as demonstrated by pre-employment health clearance
- Driver’s license and clear driving record
- A vehicle in good working order and insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements
- Excellent writing and charting skills
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen